Roofing Services in Indianapolis and Surrounding Areas
The Aztec Homes team is here to help you with all your roofing needs! Whether your roof has suffered damage from a recent Indianapolis storm or it’s simply showing signs of wear and tear after decades of protecting your home from the elements, our team can evaluate the state of your roof and make a recommendation for repair or replacement.
As one of the most important elements of your home’s exterior, you don’t want to leave your roof in the hands of an inexperienced contractor. Our team has decades of experience and knowledge to identify areas of damage and remedy them before they get more serious.
Signs It's Time to Replace Your Roof
If your roof is more than 25-30 years old or it shows any of the following signs of damage, it’s time to start thinking about scheduling a replacement.
- You see visible leaks inside your home
- Your shingles are cracked, damaged, or missing
- There are shingle granules in your gutters or on the ground around your home
- Moss or algae is growing on your roof
- You see interior water damage in your attic or on your walls/ceilings
- Your roof looks damaged following a strong storm
- Your roofline is starting to sag, dip, or curve
PARTNERS & CLIENTS
Benefits of Replacing Your Roof
- Improved energy efficiency. Inefficient roofing materials allow outside air into your home. This causes your HVAC system to work harder to keep your home at a comfortable temperature, leading to higher energy bills. By replacing your roof with a more efficient material, it will reduce the strain on your system, so it can work more efficiently.
- Increased curb appeal. As one of the most visible elements of your home’s exterior, a new roof can go a long way in improving your overall curb appeal. We offer a variety of shingle styles and colors to help you create an exterior you love.
- Improved home value. If you’re planning to sell your home in the near future, replacing your roof can boost your home’s value. A brand new roof will appeal to buyers, potentially helping you receive more offers.
- Better air quality. A damaged roof allows moisture to seep inside, which can lead to mold and mildew growth. Over time, that can lead to respiratory issues for your family. Replacing your roof can help keep moisture out for an overall better air quality.