Siding Replacement Contractor in Indianapolis
Replace Your Siding
After years of exposure to the many weather extremes we experience here in Indiana, it’s only a matter of time before your home’s exterior begins to show signs of wear and tear. When the damage is beyond repair, you’ll want to consider replacing your siding to prevent damage to the area beneath your siding.
Our team of siding replacement contractors are here to help guide you through the siding replacement process with ease, offering professional recommendations so you feel confident that you’re making the best choice for your home.
We proudly install one of the leading fiber cement siding brands on the market: James Hardie siding, so you can have peace of mind that you’re outfitting your home’s exterior with the best of the best.
Siding Replacement Benefits
- Energy Efficiency Savings. When you replace your home’s siding with high-quality and efficient James Hardie siding, you’ll notice an almost immediate improvement in your home’s overall efficiency. This can help keep your home at a more comfortable temperature while lowering your electricity bill in the process.
- Improved Curb Appeal. Your home’s exterior is often the first thing people notice when they come to visit. By replacing your old and weathered siding, you’ll give your home an instant boost in curb appeal that’s sure to turn heads.
- Increased Home Value. If you’re planning to sell your home in the next few years, replacing your siding can help you fetch more money from buyers. Even if you plan to stay in your home for the time being, you can feel confident that you’re making a good investment in your home that you can benefit from now and in the future if you do decide to sell.
When Should You Replace Your Siding?
Is it time to schedule a siding replacement project? You may only need siding repair in Indianapolis. Keep an eye out for any of the following signs, which might indicate that its time to replace your siding.
- Your siding is cracked, warped, or rotting
- You see mold, mildew, or fungus growing on your siding
- You find yourself repainting your siding every 3-5 years
- Your siding is very faded
- You notice paint peeling on the inside of your home
- You see blisters or bubbles on your siding
James Hardie Siding Replacement Siding Options
One of the many reasons homeowners love James Hardie siding is because the company offers a variety of different design options for your siding replacement. Consider installing one of these popular products when replacing your siding.
HardiePlank® Lap Siding: Considered the most popular brand of siding in America, HardiePlank® is the perfect blend of strength, beauty, and durability, designed to protect your home from our unique Indiana climate. Available in a variety of looks and textures, HardiePlank® includes a PrimePlus® sealer and primer and comes with a 50-year transferable limited warranty.
HardieShingle® Siding: This shake/shingle siding gives you the same look as cedar shingles, but it doesn’t rot, crack, or split. These shingle siding panels are available in a variety of decorative edges and are ideal for smaller coverage areas. HardieShingle® siding products are available with a 30-year transferable limited warranty.
HardiePanel® Siding: This vertical siding option is equal to the HardiePlank® Lap Siding in both value and durability. When combined with HardieTrim® planks, it can help you achieve a board-and-batten look that is fresh and on-trend. HardiePanel™ vertical siding comes with a 50-year transferable limited warranty.