Door Installation Company
Best Door Company in Indianapolis, IN
Are you looking for ways to improve your home’s energy efficiency? Consider replacing your exterior doors with the help of your local door company, Aztec Homes. We specialize in the installation and replacement of front doors and back doors which can instantly improve your home’s energy efficiency and curb appeal.
Replacement Doors To Make Your Home Look Great
Choosing the right replacement door is not always an easy task. Fortunately, our experts at Aztec Homes are here to make the process easier for you.
When you hire us for your door replacement project, we’ll talk to you about the different options available to you and answer any questions you have.
When to Replace Your Exterior Doors
Not sure if now is the best time to replace your exterior doors? Take a look around your doors and see if you notice any of the following signs. If you do, you need to contact a professional door company.
- The door is damaged: If your doors are rusting, dented, or otherwise damaged, it’s time to replace them before the condition worsens.
- It’s hard to open your door: When you notice your door is sticking or is more difficult to open and close, it’s a good sign that it needs to be replaced.
- Your door doesn’t lock properly: When the lock on your front or back door no longer works, prevent a security breach by replacing it.
- You’re ready for a new look: If you no longer like the way your door looks, replace it for an instant boost in curb appeal.
Different Types of Doors That We Install
We pride ourselves on installing high-quality products for our customers in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. Take a closer look at the replacement door brands that we install below.
No matter what kind of design you have in mind for your exterior doors, Andersen has something you’re sure to love. With big doors, French and hinged doors, sliding options, and everything in between, Andersen doors are available in solid wood and a variety of color options.
As another top window manufacturer, Wincore independent strong-performing sliding patio door product lines to ensure they have the right product for the right application.
ProVia doors are made from durable fiberglass and are backed by a limited warranty for added protection. These sliding patio doors are designed to resist outside noise, wind, and water for superior protection.
Benefits of Replacing Your Exterior Doors
If you’re wondering whether it’s worth it to replace your exterior doors, the answer is almost always, “yes.” If you’re still not convinced, consider the benefits of a door replacement.
- Fewer maintenance tasks: Old exterior doors are susceptible to rot and likely need to be repainted every few years. By replacing your door, you won’t have to worry as much about maintenance tasks.
- Better security: New doors offer an extra layer of protection against the outside world. They are also often more difficult to tamper with, so you’ll feel safer in your home.
- Improved efficiency: Older doors can allow drafts into your home, so your HVAC system has to work harder to keep your home comfortable. Replacing your doors will instantly help your system run more efficiently. To maximize your savings, choose a replacement door that qualifies for a tax credit!
Why Choose Aztec Homes as Your Door Company?
Installing a replacement door requires skill, experience, and attention to detail.
When you hire Aztec Homes for the job, you can rest easy knowing that we are your local door installation experts and have the necessary skill set to get the job done efficiently for the right price.
Door Replacement FAQs
Does my exterior replacement door need to be fire-rated?
No, exterior doors don’t need to be fire-rated, so this isn’t something you need to think about when planning your project.
Which replacement door material is the most energy-efficient?
We are committed to installing high-quality products, so all of the doors we install are designed with efficiency in mind. However, fiberglass is often considered the most efficient material because the material is a poor conductor of heat.