Great People, Quality Service, Fair Prices, That’s Aztec!
Over the years, we at Aztec Siding have enjoyed great success through providing outstanding service to Central Indiana home owners and construction professionals. We attribute this achievement to our excellent team.
Each member is enthusiastic about impressing you and dedicated to serving your needs. When you work with Aztec Siding, you can be sure that you will be satisfied from your initial encounter with our office staff as they schedule your free estimate, to the tailored written scope created for you by our Project Consultants, all the way through to the final walk through with our professional work crews.
We consistently pursue factory and field training programs that enable us to develop experienced, skilled craftsmen and field managers who are focused on our customers’ satisfaction. This commitment to workmanship and customer follow-up is reflected in our unmatched warranties and service.
We pride ourselves on using the latest technology and equipment on projects to increase efficiency while improving quality. Our growth and good credit have allowed us to gain purchasing power directly with large manufacturers and suppliers, permitting us to pass savings on to our customers. Both of which make it possible for us to efficiently deliver superior quality work at competitive prices.
Meet The Owners
I have spent years in the building industry in the Greater Indianapolis area. After graduating from Purdue University in Accounting/Finance, I was in Management for one of the nation’s top producing Homebuilders.
I held various positions such as Project Manager, Sales Rep, Production Manager, Sales Manager, and Director of Production. This is where I developed my underlying principles of integrity and ethics. It’s something I strive for every day in both work and at home.
As the owner of Aztec, I believe that a successful business is only as good as its leaders. That is why I personally oversee all projects and keep accessible at all times.
I have spent years in the building industry in the Greater Indianapolis area. Served in the US Army and stationed at the White House/Pentagon from 1990-1994.
After graduating from Purdue University in Building Construction/Management, I was in Management for one of the nation’s top producing Homebuilders. I held various positions such as Project Manager, Sales Rep, Production Manager, Sales Manager, and Director of Production. This is where I developed my underlying principles of integrity and ethics. It’s something I strive for everyday, in both work and at home.
As the owner of Aztec, I believe that a successful business is only as good as its leaders. That is why I personally oversee all projects and keep accessible at all times. 21 years and still going strong! If you need to reach me call 317-431-1463.
Additional Customer Commitments from Aztec Homes, Inc.
- Have a crew onsite for a full day every day until the job is done (except for inclement weather or pre-approved days off).
- Have a Project Manager inspect the jobsite after tear-off, after weather barrier installation, and every day throughout the project.
- Take digital photos of properly installed hidden areas
- Take digital photos of repaired areas on your home.
- Co-ordinate all required inspections.
- Have a Pre-construction meeting with you before job start. Communicate with you as long as you need on a daily basis.
- Have a proper line of communication to address any customer concerns. Address all concerns within 24 hours.
- Address any warranty calls within 24 hours.
- Have a final walk-around with you to ensure your 100% satisfaction
James Hardie Elite Preferred Remodelers Adhere to the Following:
- Regular & Random Installation Audits by James Hardie
- Compliance with Installation Best Practices
- Satisfactory record with the BBB or other Accredited Agency
- Satisfactory credit report
- State Licensed*
- Fully Bonded*
- Liability insurance $2,000,000 per occurrence
- Workman’s compensation Insurance*
- Satisfactory background check with at least 10 past clients
GET IN TOUCH
When you’re ready to take the next step toward updating your home or business, the Aztec Homes team is here for you.
Fill out the form below to contact us and to request a free quote. Someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Feel Free To Contact Us Today!
As your local siding experts, we'd be honored to work with you on your upcoming exterior remodeling project. Fill out the form or call us at (317) 769-3237.
Read Our Blog
Proin optio blanditiis occaecat dictumst? Voluptatem eu? Tincidunt lacinia pellentesque. Class aliqua vulputate pariatur quidem justo riosam.