James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding
Here at Aztec Homes, we believe in providing our customers with the highest quality products on the market. That’s why we’re proud to install James Hardie fiber cement siding. James Hardie is the country’s leading manufacturer of fiber cement siding products.
As a superior siding material, James Hardie products are designed with durability in mind. They’re uniquely equipped to withstand the various weather extremes we experience here in Indianapolis, from high winds to ice, snow, rain, and everything in between.
This makes it a great investment for your home, as it will last and look great for decades to come.
Benefits of James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding
- Unmatched Durability. As one of the most durable siding materials on the market, James Hardie fiber cement siding can last up to 50 years when it’s installed and maintained properly. Unlike other siding materials, it’s resistant to damage from moisture and it won’t mold or rot over time.
- Resistant to Damage from Pests. Pests like woodpeckers, termites, and carpenter bees can take a toll on other siding materials. When you opt for James Hardie fiber cement siding, however, you can have peace of mind that these pests won’t be able to penetrate your home’s exterior.
- Countless Design Options. One of the most exciting parts of replacing your home’s siding is the design element. James Hardie fiber cement siding is available in a number of beautiful colors and styles so you can choose the perfect option to complement the rest of your home’s exterior.
- Low Maintenance. If you want to spend less time caring for your home, you’ll love James Hardie fiber cement siding. It requires very little maintenance to keep it looking great. All you have to do is wash it one or twice a year with a garden hose and gentle brush and it will look good as new.
- Non-Combustible. As a non-combustible material, James Hardie fiber cement siding won’t contribute fuel to a fire, helping to keep your family safe.
James Hardie ColorPlus® Technology
James Hardie fiber cement siding products look great for years thanks, in part, to the company’s unique ColorPlus® Technology. This process involves applying multiple coats of high-quality paint that is specifically designed to withstand our Indianapolis climate.
This specially formulated paint can hold up against excess UV exposure, offering up to 30% more resistance to fading. Best of all, James Hardie backs up its ColorPlus® Technology with a 15-year warranty against peeling, cracking, and chipping.
James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding's Unmatched Warranty
We understand that replacing your home’s siding is a significant investment. One of the many reasons we love James Hardie siding is because it comes with an impeccable warranty to give you extra protection on this investment.
In addition to the ColorPlus® Technology warranty mentioned above, James Hardie products come with a 30-year non-prorated warranty on materials. This gives you peace of mind that in the event something unexpected happens, your siding is protected for years to come.